With a boiling point of 509°F, this premium grade hydraulic brake fluid is best known for its consistency and performance while also offering up excellent protection against metal corrosion, leakage and swelling of seals and rubber components. Being compatible with other conventional brake fluids, this fluid makes it one of the more reliable and an “easy-to-convert” solution to today's driving needs.
ABS-61070 Dot 4 is suitable for all disc, drum, Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) and Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) systems used in vehicles requiring DOT 3 or DOT 4 level performance. It is also suitable for use in hydraulic clutch systems requiring DOT 3 or DOT 4 fluids.
- High boiling point (509°F).
- Consistent and safe brake performance under severe braking pressure
- Excellent metal corrosion protection
- Prevention of leakage and swelling of seals and rubber components
- Compatible with most conventional brake fluids
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.116 DOT 4
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.116 DOT 3
- Federal Specification VV-B-680C
- SAE J-1703